[game_edu] Thank you - Books recommendations

Jedrzej Czarnota jedrzej.czarnota at gmail.com
Fri May 31 09:56:59 EDT 2013

Dear Jason, Marty, Dan, Susan and Max,

Thank you very much for your insights. I am honoured that such prominent
members of the industry found time to get back to me!

At Manchester Business School we look at the role of customers in
innovation in digital games industry, particularly when it comes to
co-creation, crowdsourcing and crowdfunding. We are always happy to help
and welcome new ideas/comments.

Best Regards,

Jedrzej Czarnota

Ph.D. candidate

Manchester Institute of Innovation Research

Manchester Business School, University of Manchester