[game_edu] tenure track position at Cal Poly (interactive entertainment)

Foaad Khosmood foaad at calpoly.edu
Thu Oct 10 20:36:19 EDT 2013

Hello all,

I guess it's the hiring season!
We have a new position here at Cal Poly. Reviews begin December 1. Please click below for the full description. Thank You.

http://www.calpolyjobs.org/applicants/Central?quickFind=163474

The Computer Science Department at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, invites applications for a full-time, tenure- track, academic year, Computer Science faculty position at the Assistant or Associate Professor rank beginning no later than Fall 2014. Duties include teaching undergraduate and master's level courses, expanding the curricula in "Game Development and Interactive Entertainment"; strengthening our courses in the areas of computer graphics and animation, pursuing research in these areas; and providing service to the department, the university, and the community. Particular areas of interest include: computer graphics and interactive media, game development (both entertainment and serious games), and/or data visualization. Specializations such as real-time animation and effects, game engine architecture, and playable media (including graphics for mobile and novel interface mechanisms) are preferred.

Dr. Foaad Khosmood
Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science
Forbes Endowed Professor of Computer Engineering
Building 14 - Room 213
California Polytechnic State University
San Luis Obispo, California 93407

foaad at calpoly.edu | (805) 756-2911