[game_edu] DiGRA 2014 registration is now open!

Jose P. Zagal jzagal at cdm.depaul.edu
Wed Apr 9 12:57:50 EDT 2014

Hi,

I am pleased to announce that registration is now open for DiGRA 2014.
This year's DiGRA conference will be held from August 3 – 6, 2014 at
Snowbird Utah. Registration includes participation in workshops and
other events such as the Blank Arcade, Well Played Summit, and a top of
the mountain tram lunch.

Further details here:

http://digra2014.eae.utah.edu/registration/

The rest of the organizing committee and I look forward to seeing you
later this year.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me!

thanks,

Jose Zagal
DiGRA 2014 Conference Co-Chair
http://digra2014.eae.utah.edu/