[game_edu] IGDA Developer Satisfaction Survey

Suzanne Freyjadis sfreyjadis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 13:06:29 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Kate Edwards is working really hard for us at the IGDA.

We are working with her on a new Edu SIG website as well as looking into a
Framework site that will be regularly updated and possibly an academic
journal.

There's been a lot of good going on since we got this amazing woman to head
up the organization and she needs our help!

Please FILL OUT THE SURVEY! The results will be announced at E3 and we need
to represent.

The survey closes on Monday, 28 April!

h <http://www.research.net/s/IGDA-DSS2014>
ttp://www.research.net/s/IGDA-DSS2014

Please pass this along to your networks across the industry.

QUESTIONS: http://www.igda.org/?page=dss2014

Thanks!
Suzanne