[game_edu] African Game Conference CFP

Benedict Olumhense olumhenseben at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 20:48:00 EST 2014

Sorry for posting twice!
For full information regarding submission procedures, please visit;
http://www.agconf.com/sessions/call-for-papers/

---------------
Submission Deadlines
---------------

Phase 1: February 30th 2014
Phase 2: March 30th 2014
Phase 3 June 30th 2014

All submission proposals should be sent to the following mail address:
info at agconf.com

--------------
Organizing Committee
-------------
Benedict Olumhense, Founder IGDA Nigeria, CEO CYPHA Entertainment (Nigeria)
Eyram Akofa Tawia, Co - founder, Leti Arts (GHANA)
Kate Edwards, President IGDA, Kate Edwards Englobe

Benedict Olumhense
Founder, IGDA Nigeria
CEO, CYPHA entertainment
benolumhense at agconf.com