[game_edu] Teaching with Unity and Playmaker

Allan Fowler Allan.Fowler at waiariki.ac.nz
Wed Oct 15 23:45:30 EDT 2014

Hi Malcolm,

I have been using Unity for a while now and feel it addresses most of your needs. The price is a little high if you want/have to pay for the licence. I have also been using UDK and GameMarker Studio. However, my preference for using Unity is that coding is a lot more user friendly, as you can (mostly) use open access programming languages (JavaScript, C#). I realize that the other choices may also offer this (now). But in my opinion, Unity does it better.

Allan

Message: 1