[game_edu] Salary survey

Ian Schreiber ai864 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 11:56:10 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Question from a friend in industry (who is presumably considering crossing over to teaching):
"Would you know if there is anywhere I could go to see ballpark averages on
salaries for game program professors (full and adjunct)?"

I'm pretty sure we aren't counted in the annual Game Dev Salary Surveys, at least not yet, so best I could say off the top of my head was BLS statistics (in the US) for college professors, but I wondered if anyone else on this list had any better resources.

- Ian