[game_edu] A potentially inappropriate request

Allison Fitzgerald allison at computercamps.com
Wed Apr 8 13:19:50 EDT 2015

Hi Warren,

Thank you for reaching out to Emagination Computer Camps.  We are happy to announce the opportunity on our social media sites.  These sites reach our former, current and prospective campers, camp families and staff. If you would like to send over the content, I will have someone on my team post it.

Best,
Allison

Allison Fitzgerald
Vice President/COO/Director of Camps
Emagination Computer Camps
54 Stiles Road, Suite 205
Salem, NH 03079
Phone: 781-933-8796
Toll Free: 877-248-0206
Fax: 781-497-9864

allison at computercamps.com
www.computercamps.com

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify Emagination Computer Camps by telephone (877) 248 - 0206, or email camp at computercamps.com and delete the message. Thank you, Education Holdings Inc d/b/a Emagination Computer Camps.