[game_edu] Alternate console "game stores"

Gregory Walek gwalek at ccsnh.edu
Thu Apr 23 16:08:24 EDT 2015

I've had students sign up with Sony and publish to the Vita.
And the Xbox 360 still has the indie market place (free 1-year membership through Code Spark\MSDAA)

Looking at Mobile (aka "the other consoles") :

Windows App & Phone App Developer registration is free
Being an Android Developer is a one-time small fee.
Apple has  an iOS University program (https://developer.apple.com/programs/ios/university/)