[game_edu] Game Industry Education Survey

Suzanne Freyjadis suzanne at game-education.com
Mon Feb 9 14:04:58 EST 2015

Game Education SIG, let's spread the LOVE!

Please respond to the survey or send it to folks who will! We need the BIG
DATA!

At Full Sail University we’ve opened our Game Industry Education Survey!
Our goal is to measure the expectations of the industry so that university
game oriented programs can meet those needs. The answers will help us
understand what foundational and advanced skills prospective employers
value in new graduates. *The results will be presented at GDC and with the
entire education community*.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oykjwxrozL9hZdZLNN6WI4Y4ZlShLiytCFjjh5axhSw/viewform