[game_edu] Game Industry Education Survey

Bhupinder Virk-Anwar bhusafdar at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 20:01:33 EST 2015

Hi,Will you share the result with us?Bhupinder

     On Monday, February 9, 2015 11:05 AM, Suzanne Freyjadis <suzanne at game-education.com> wrote:

 Game Education SIG, let's spread the LOVE!
Please respond to the survey or send it to folks who will! We need the BIG DATA!
At Full Sail University we’ve opened our Game Industry Education Survey! Our goal is to measure the expectations of the industry so that university game oriented programs can meet those needs. The answers will help us understand what foundational and advanced skills prospective employers value in new graduates. The results will be presented at GDC and with the entire education community.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oykjwxrozL9hZdZLNN6WI4Y4ZlShLiytCFjjh5axhSw/viewform