[game_edu] Game Industry Education Survey

Suzanne Freyjadis suzanne at game-education.com
Sat Feb 21 17:44:36 EST 2015

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your comments. This survey is trying to get at some of the
pieces of what game companies are looking for in students who complete game
development programs. This is by no means meant to be comprehensive to the
whole of game creation. Full Sail University is conducting this survey to
answer some questions, but there is much more research to be done.

We will definitely be focusing on the full gamut of game creation when we
work on the Redesign of the IGDA Curriculum Framework.

Best,
Suzanne

*Suzanne Freyjadis*

CEO

*SHIFT *Digital Education

Chair - *IGDA Game Education SIG​*

Email: suzanne at game-education.com *|* Twitter: GameEducation
Mobile: +1 512 619 4151 *|* Skype: Suzanne.Freyjadis