[game_edu] Game Industry Education Survey

Casey O'Donnell caseyod at msu.edu
Sat Feb 21 19:22:21 EST 2015

No affiliation with FS's survey, but I imagine it is likely developed more for their needs than a general purpose set of needs.

I know the Higher Education Videogame Alliance is also doing some survey work w/re to programs/offerings/labs/research/etc, which will also likely inform many of us working on the CF.

Best.
Casey

--
Casey O'Donnell, Ph.D.