[game_edu] Internship question

Zagal, Jose jzagal at cdm.depaul.edu
Tue Jan 27 16:42:14 EST 2015

Not normal in my experience.
I know of lots of contracts that will claim ownership over work done
while employed - and some of these can be negotiated by students (e.g.
so they can work on their school projects). However, a year long
non-compete from an unpaid internship? That's outrageous and I wouldn't
encourage the student to take the internship.

Jose