[game_edu] Internship question

Ben Chang changb3 at rpi.edu
Tue Jan 27 17:03:14 EST 2015

Thanks!  That was my thought as well, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't
giving poor advice.

TBF the non-compete wasn't for all game development work; it applied to
games with a similar topic and target audience, though to my mind that
doesn't make it any better.  The company is a new startup that looks
like it's also primarily people just out of school.  All of which tells
me this is something I need to start covering in class.

--Ben

changb3 at rpi.edu
518.276.2366