[game_edu] Internship question

Casey O'Donnell caseyod at msu.edu
Tue Jan 27 16:17:45 EST 2015

Yeah, that seems like bad news. Sometimes those are the same non-competes that get used for employees. Maybe just bring it to the attention of the employer that it doesn't make sense in the case of an un-paid internship for a student. Usually those lines can be stricken and then signed.

My hope is that it is a form agreement that no one thought would get used in such a situation.

However, if they did intend that... Whoa.

Casey

--
Casey O'Donnell, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor