[game_edu] Game Journal Review Board

Carlos António Dias Castro ccastro at ipca.pt
Wed Jun 3 12:08:37 EDT 2015

Hello Brock,
At this time i’m doing my PhD at University of Minho - Portugal on Informatics, mainly in Serious Games to treat anxiety and depressive disorders.
I’m also assistent professor at Polytechnic Institute of Cávado and Ave and researcher at Digital Games Lab on same institution.
What’s necessary to be a reviewer of your journal?
Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Carlos de Castro

declaração: a informação contida nesta mensagem, e os ficheiros anexos, é privilegiada e confidencial, destinando-se exclusivamente ao(s) respetivo(s) destinatário(s)
disclaimer: the information contained in this message, and any files attached, is privileged and confidential, and intended exclusively for the included addresses.