[game_edu] Game Journal Review Board

Brock Dubbels brock.dubbels at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 12:34:16 EDT 2015

Hi Carlos,

I am glad you are interested. What questions do you have?

The process typically involves a review of your cv or resume, and then
assignment as an ad hoc reviewer. I work with you on your first review, and
if you decide that this is something you like, we can look at assignment to
the editorial review board.

Is this helpful?

Best regards,

Brock

Brock R. Dubbels, PhD.,
Dept. Psychology, Neuroscience, & Behavior
McMaster University
Canada: 905.577.2535; USA: 415.968.9072

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 11:08 AM, Carlos António Dias Castro <ccastro at ipca.pt