[game_edu] Princeton Review

Simon Rozner infonaut at gameonaut.com
Fri Jun 26 03:36:29 EDT 2015

Hi Warren,

We had the issue before when I was teaching at Digipen in Singapore. What I remember is to contact them directly about the requirements as they seem to be a bit arbitrary and getting some clarification on their rankings. As can be seen from their list, the programs differ quite drastically in what they offer and the comparison seem questionable.

as for not being included; It might be that they simply didn't know about Denius-Sams.

Sorry I can't help you more.

Cheers,
Simon

--