[game_edu] Princeton Review

Warren E Spector warren.spector at austin.utexas.edu
Thu Jun 25 12:14:37 EDT 2015

The accuracy or inaccuracy of the Princeton Review game development program rankings, I'd like to at least get them to consider the Denius-Sams Gaming Academy in their list.

http://moody.utexas.edu/gaming-academy

Can anyone tell me how to get that process started? I can find plenty of student assistance in finding programs but not how institutions like mine sign up for consideration.

Also, a reminder that applications are being taken for the 2015-2016 class if you have any grads, recent or otherwise, who might be interested in learning the ins-and-outs of leadership, management and effective team building/participation.

Warren Spector
Director, Denius-Sams Gaming Academy
Moody College of Communication
The University of Texas at Austin