[game_edu] Language Neutral Games

Brock Dubbels brock.dubbels at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 13:36:26 EST 2015

there is no such things as language neutral -- discuss

Best regards,

Brock

Brock R. Dubbels, PhD.,
Consumer Insights & User Experience Design
Dept. Psychology, Neuroscience, & Behavior
McMaster University
Canada: 905.577.2535; USA: 415.968.9072

Editor-in-Chief, International Journal of Games and Computer-Mediated
Simulations
Published Quarterly. Peer-Reviewed, Est. 2009.