[game_edu] Four Professor of Practice Positions at Michigan State University

winnb at msu.edu winnb at msu.edu
Tue Feb 9 10:15:27 EST 2016

The Department of Media and Information (M&I) at Michigan State University (MSU) seeks four professor of practice to strengthen our top-rated Games and Interactive Media Design curriculum and the innovative Media Sandbox initiative. Significant professional experience is required. We envision experienced makers with a compelling portfolio.

Overall, we have four NEW Professor of Practice positions in:

·       Game Art and Design

·       User Experience Design

·       Sound Design and Audio Production

·       Filmmaking and/or Media Production

A portfolio demonstrating significant professional experience is required. Teaching experience is a plus. A terminal degree, such as an MFA or Ph.D., is desirable but not required.

For more information, visit http://cas.msu.edu/jobs/

Review of applications will begin in late February 2016, and continue until the position is filled.

MSU is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. MSU is committed to achieving excellence through cultural diversity. The university actively encourages applications and/or nominations of women, persons of color, veterans and persons with disabilities.