[game_edu] Final CFP: Summer school on Playful Interactions 2017 at RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia

Rohit Ashok Khot rohitashok.khot at rmit.edu.au
Tue Aug 29 01:13:58 EDT 2017

Dear all,
Apologies for cross-posting.
This is the final call for participation for the first SIGCHI Sponsored
Summer School on Playful Interactions 2017, happening at RMIT University,
Melbourne, Australia.

http://datamaterialities.org/summerschool.html
The dates are: Nov. 10- 14, 2017.

In this five-day event, participants will learn about significant game
design concepts, game mechanics, and techniques that are increasingly used
in modern game development and game design research. There will be a strong
focus on developing skills through practical sessions, which will give
students direct experience in building and studying games and most
importantly they will *"learn about fun by having fun"*.

The deadline for applying to this exciting summer school ends tomorrow: *30th
August 2017*.

* We are keeping the call open even past the mentioned deadline but If you
are coming from outside Australia and require a visa, then it would be
easier for everyone if you submit your proposal/expression of interest by
the deadline.

Please submit your proposal containing:
*1) 1-page CV *
*2) 1-page motivation statement (optional)*

to:  *summerschool at datamaterialities.org
<summerschool at datamaterialities.org> *

Look forward to seeing you all.

Thanks