[games_access] GDC 2007

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 7 01:17:35 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I've turned in three proposals plus the accessibility idol session to
GDC for the 2007 conference. Ernest Adams usually does a one day
hand's on design session so we put in a proposal for a TWO day game
accessibility conference -- the first on information and the second
day on design.

Then there are two roundtable proposals in -- one is our usual "top
ten"/how to get started in game accessibility and the other is a full
arcade session where we give the chance to non-workshop attendees to
try the games and talk with the developers (roundtable style like we
tried in brighton).

And of course...the famed accessibility idol session, which IGDA is
sponsoring -- so far we have ernest adams, a "so close to accepting
the taks" noah falstein, and two others in discussion, including
keita takahashi. This will be a English/Japanese simulcast session
and we can't start planning this soon enough! This will be our big
show!

So start getting revved up about GDC 2007!!!!

Michelle