[games_access] GDC 2007

Reid Kimball rkimball at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 11:18:07 EDT 2006

Let me the first to say, "#^!&%*( awesome!"

so, what can we do to plan for GDC 2007? How are we going to advertise
for this? IGDA does a great job, but maybe we can spread the word even
more, to developers that aren't part of the igda but are still
interested in GDC happenings and the devs involved in the game
accessibility idol.

-Reid