[games_access] 3D Connexion input device

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Fri Jul 28 11:22:30 EDT 2006

I have not used this device before but just by looking at the photographs it
looks like it would not be accessible for someone who cannot use their
fingers however.  I'm glad it worked out for you it has programmable buttons
something that would be easy reach to the fingers while using a navigation
device looks cool for editing also.

Thanks.
Robert
AI online SGA President