[games_access] IGDA SIG site: page not found!

Joshua Caulfield Joshua at igda.org
Tue Oct 27 08:08:39 EDT 2009

Good Morning,

This is odd, and may be the result of some work we've been doing to speed the site performance up.  I have asked Joseph Sapp to review this and see if we can get it restored ASAP.  Sorry about the hassle.

As an FYI:  Since we don't always get to the SIG lists right away (I know I am speaking heresy.) we have an incident report system that sets emails to us in priority status:  webmaster at igda.org will send a priority email to both Joseph and myself to follow up on and get resolved.  So that is the best way to let us know what's going on.

Thanks for the heads up.
Sincerely,
Joshua