[games_access] offer from Blue World Radio

Claudio Zeni claudio.zeni at bluewin.ch
Wed Oct 28 17:50:54 EDT 2009

Hi all!
I have an internet radio station called "blue world radio."
This radio features informations and entertainment, of different types,
primarily in German.
What I want to tell you is, if any of you wants to present a project, give
informations to the world, if you want to talk about accessibility etc... I
am open for you!
You don't have to speak German, you can do your shows in English.
Also, I want to give you all a platform, where you can present your work,
interests etc...
To listen to the radio, please go to:
http://sp-radio.de:8020/listen.pls
Best regards