[games_access] Judge Tosses Blind Gamer's Suit vs. Sony

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Sun Feb 28 15:01:46 EST 2010

Sorry, I accidentally send my e-mail before finishing what I'm saying.

Hi John.  I don't think we ever met before but thanks for mentioning me in
your list of people trying to spread the word.  I haven't been active on
this for a while I've just been burned out I guess from graduating, not
getting a job, working my butt off in the art field and hardly selling any
artwork but anyway.  Doing all this with my mouth and then with that kind of
a disability but on the upside, I rock 'n roll all day and night.

Who web sites I couldn't find a brief paragraph describing what it is....

.... continuing!...  I could not find a section of your web site that said
the purpose of your site because I want to add it to my web site
accessibility link page. I have not added anything to my accessibility link
page in so long. If you have any list of other accessible web sites for
gaming creating games and stuff like that please let me know I can put them
on there.

I'm downloading your book now to play.  Is it only audio games for the
blind? Are you guys in Massachusetts United States?

I'm in Glen burnie Maryland United States.  30 minutes north of Washington,
DC.

This is my page for accessibility.  The rest of my web site shows my
artwork.  And I have not been doing any reviews with the quad controller
games in years.  Bad, I know. I've just been busy trying to start a career
and trying to find a girlfriend so I guess, actually I stopped playing video
games more than a year ago.  Isn't that horrible.  Time flies. I have it set
up a just don't play but I would like to.  I guess because I paint all day
my mouth takes a lot of abuse and that controller hurts my mouth.  That's
why.

http://www.robertflorio.com/Game_Accessibility.html

That's my web site link.  Check it out.  Give me some improvements please I
can add a lot of information and links.
Robert