[games_access] Judge Tosses Blind Gamer's Suit vs. Sony

thomas at pininteractive.com thomas at pininteractive.com
Sun Feb 28 16:06:16 EST 2010

hi

@mark; sorry to see you leave; this group was started in 2003, before
"Serious games" even existed as part of our vocabulary. Yes things
change over time but I'm impressed what people achieved over the
years. I don't think accessibility (including Ablegamers) would be in
the same position without all the hard work people in the SIG has
contributed with online, at GDC, in research and elsewhere. So please
don't offend people this way.

@chuck: I'm an indie dev too and I also feel this - I haven't bought
My football game, I'm not sure you have bought Terraformers? As I
responded early in this thread, accessibility will be a minor thing
until public education is using it on a large scale

Kind regards,
Thomas

(Sent from my mobile)