[games_access] Blind gamer beats Zelda

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 9 02:23:31 EST 2010

Brilliant find, Thomas! What dedication to beat Zelda. I'm actually starting
work on my first accessible gaming podcast on Wednesday with the first one
likely to be about Audio Games and playing games Blind or with a visual
impairment. It's only going to be a short piece, but if any one can think of
anything that should go in that I might not know about, or perhaps to go
into a supporting blog post I'll knock up, please let me know on or off
list. This said most things I know have come direct from this list already.

Cheers

Barrie