[games_access] Blind gamer beats Zelda

Javier javier.mairena at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 02:35:20 EST 2010

Saturday I wrote in my blog about this Zelda news:
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.videojuegosaccesibles.es/2010/03/crean-una-guia-para-poder-jugar-sin-ver.html&hl=en&langpair=es|en&tbb=1&ie=UTF-8<http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.videojuegosaccesibles.es/2010/03/crean-una-guia-para-poder-jugar-sin-ver.html&hl=en&langpair=es%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=UTF-8>

And for Barrie's podcast I remember some links:
Audiogames in English: www.audiogames.net
Audiogames in Spanish: www.audiojuegos.net
Audiogames in Portuguese: www.audiogamesbrasil.com