[games_access] Our Game Accessibility Definition

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Sat Mar 27 16:05:05 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am wondering if we should add one sentence to the definition.

The Definition:
"Game Accessibility can be defined as the ability to play a game even when
functioning under limiting conditions. Limiting conditions can be functional
limitations, or disabilities - such as blindness, deafness, or mobility
limitations."

I personally think it would be great, when it also says that
Game Accessibility is also very useful also for non-disabled gamer.

I am a non-disabled gamer, but I cannot play Prince of Persia.
That is very frustrating. I would like to see and play the whole story,
not only 2% or 50%. I did not know that mainstream games are so hard to
play.
(Played only Tomb Raider for a long time)
Now I give up playing Prince of Persia.... too frustrating.

Best regards,
Sandra