[games_access] IGDA / Special Effect at Gamescom 2012?

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Thu Dec 29 10:19:06 EST 2011

Hi,

maybe the responsible for questions about people with a disability of
the city cologne can help us?

I might have partners in mind, but their "hall" is one of the loudest at the
gamescom ..... And we still are working on a project ...

By the way it is very very very very very very very ....
difficult to organize a stand at the gamescom.
Once they promised a stand for social and community stuff ....
Some weeks before the event they cancelled it ....

Why do we not ask the BIU guys and the Kölnmesse ...
Mh no maybe not. They do not care about accessibility much.
Also in public facebook discussions .....

I do prefer the one who is responsible for this topic of the city cologne.
It can be very useful to get his support. So he can talk to other people
who do otherwise not listen to us.

Best regards,
Sandra