[games_access] Game Accessibility Info Label

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 14:44:18 EDT 2012

Thanks Eleanor,

My hope is that developers/publishers would use the symbol that quickly
points people to a deeper level of information. That might be there right
next to the symbol as you suggest. It might be a quick link to their own
page of info cribbed from GameBase (for the moment). It might be to jump to
a review that has all that info.

The tricky thing is in developing a load of icons to represent such a broad
range of accessibility features. Maybe this is a stepping stone to that.
Meanwhile, you can still get to info for a broad range of abilities via the
linked information.

Best wishes,

Barrie