[games_access] SIMVIZ

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Sun Aug 24 08:17:27 EDT 2014

Wow. You're always on the cutting edge of some really cool access ideas,
Eelke. I'd never heard of Google Cardboard before. All over eBay in cheap
kit form I see.

That would be such a brilliant thing to enable people to cheaply build a
simulator for sight conditions. Can you say why it would be a problem to
release? Licensing issues or hardware inconsistency?

Best wishes,

Barrie