[games_access] online editor?

Sandra_Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Wed Feb 25 12:08:26 EST 2015

Hi, what is the best for this SIG?

Best regards,

Sandra

Von: games_access [mailto:games_access-bounces at igda.org] Im Auftrag von Ian Hamilton
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2015 15:02
An: IGDA Games Accessibility SIG Mailing List
Betreff: Re: [games_access] online editor?

Google docs kind of works with doc/docx, you have to convert in/out:

https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2407404?hl=en

Office online (office.com) is probably more along the lines of what you're thinking of, I haven't used it myself but from what I've read it the collaboration functionality isn't very good.

Ian