[games_access] online editor?

Thomas Westin thomas at westin.nu
Thu Feb 26 12:57:29 EST 2015

I have used Office and Onedrive
pro: complete Word formatting and third party stuff, by using the full Word client
con: not as well developed for online work but it has improved.

for most SIG work I think we can do well with GDocs; if more proper formatting is needed it is just to import into Word

Kind regards,
Thomas

(Sent from my mobile)