[games_access] Making Websites and Web Content Marked for Proper Accessibility especially for screen readers

Andreas Lopez andreas.lopez93 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 09:55:53 EDT 2016

Hey Brandon,

It does not appear messy at all for my wife, then again she navigates via
Jaws mostly through the 'all links menu' dialog or whatever it's actually
called, sometimes the tabbing. So I can only say what she told me on that
matter, really.

I am not sure what you mean with the "ssssss" nor the copy-paste, or where
that would be coming from, my wife found nothing similar?

As for the icons, they are built-in with the Divi Theme in the header, most
of the time they are just a special font-set for Wordpress that people
create, so that they are more responsive instead of using individual
images, as far as I know.

And I did not check on the sidebar buttons which are the share buttons, I
think my wife was referring to the ones in the header which actually would
lead to our facebook, twitter and google plus page respectively so the
users can follow & like us.

Sincerely,

Andreas Lopez