[games_access] Making Websites and Web Content Marked for Proper Accessibility especially for screen readers

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 11:24:27 EDT 2016

Hello,
What I mean by copy and paste is just that, select the page, then paste it
into a txt file. Here is your website copied and pasted:

561-964-3228 sales at jnequipment.com
 J.N. Equipment SuperStore
Select Page
click addeviceid=fbdb3d515a794…imp addeviceid=fbdb3d515a794c4…

www.resellerratings.com
Shop Comet5
4
5
12345678910
JNEquipment
203 customer reviews
is rated
Awesome! Wonderful Service! Great Selection!
Prev
resellerratings.com link
Next
3/25/2016 | by Answers
graco-free-accessories-coupon-…
Titan-Better-Off-Red
Apollo HVLP
Annovi Reverberi
BE Pressure
Binks DeVilbiss
CAT Pumps
C.A. Technologies
Comet Pumps
GP
Graco
Honda Engines
Mi-T-M
Pressure Pro
Stealth
Steel Eagle
Titan
Whisper Wash
Featured Products
Sale!
244194-graco-pump-packing-kit
244194 – Graco Pump Packing Repair Kit for 390, 395-595, 490, Ultra
395/495/595
SSSSSSSSSS
5
out of 5
$69.50
$48.00
DCFSCP20GZ-gp-hammerhead-surface-cleaner
General Pump Hammerhead 20
SSSSSSSSSS
5
out of 5
$339.99
LTX517-B5-PKG Graco 5 Tips and Housing
LTX517-B5-PKG – Graco RAC X Reversible Airless Switch Tips AND Tip Housings
(Bulk 5-Pack)
SSSSSSSSSS
5
out of 5
$99.95
ZWD4040G-SUB4-comet-pum

This is what your website looks like to me, exactly, but the html element
type is announced before every line.
Every person navigates websites differently, but the point is just make
sure everything is readable and in HTML. Second, realize that we read
vertically and we really read everything. So any junk like:
SSSSSSSSSS
Is something we see.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>