[Jokes4u] Re: Fw: The Frog/nz

Richard airman at speed-mail.co.uk
Mon Apr 18 13:27:06 EDT 2005

An 80-year-old man went to his doctor for his annual
check-up.
The doctor asks him how he's feeling. The 80-year-old
says, "I've never felt better. I now have a 20 year-old
bride who is pregnant with my child.

What do you think about that?" The doctor considers his
question for a minute and then begins.

"I have an older friend, much like you, who is an avid
trophy hunter and never misses a season. One day, when
he was going out hunting, he was in a bit of a hurry and
accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his
gun. When he got to the creek, he saw a prime beaver
sitting beside the stream of water. He raised his cane
and went 'bang, bang'.

Suddenly, two shots rang out and the beaver fell over
dead. What do you think of that?"

The 80-year-old said, "I'd say somebody else pumped a
couple of rounds into that beaver."

The doctor replied, "My point exactly."

CONFIDENTIALITY : This  e-mail  and  any attachments are confidential
and may be privileged. If  you are not a named recipient, please
notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to
another person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the
information in any medium.