[Jokes4u] (Fwd) Moral of the story

Richard airman at speed-mail.co.uk
Wed Apr 20 12:38:38 EDT 2005

A woman was out golfing one day when she hit the ball
into the woods.

 She went into the woods to look for it and found a
frog in a trap.

 The frog said to her, "If you release me from this
trap, I will grant you three wishes."

 The woman freed the frog, and the frog said, "Thank
you, but I failed to mention that there was a
condition to your wishes.

 Whatever you wish for, your husband will get times
ten."

 The woman said, "That's okay." and for her first
wish, she wanted to
be the most beautiful woman in the world.

 The frog warned her, "You do realize that this wish
will also make your husband the most handsome man in
the world, an Adonis whom women will flock to. "

 The woman replied, "That's okay, because I will be
the most beautiful
 woman and he will have eyes only for me." So, KAZAM!
she's the most beautiful
 woman in the world.

 For her second wish, she wanted to be the richest
woman in the world.

 The frog said, "That will make your husband the
richest man in the world and
 he will be ten times richer than you.

 "The woman said, "That's okay, because what's mine is
his and what's his is
 mine." So, KAZAM! she's the richest woman in the
world.

 The frog then inquired about her third wish, and she
answered, "I'd like a
 mild heart attack."

 Moral of the story: Women are clever. Don't mess with
them.

 Attention female readers: This is the end of the joke
for you. Stop here and
 continue feeling good.

 Attention male readers: Please scroll down.

 The man had a heart attack ten times milder than his
wife.

 Moral of the story: Women are really dumb but think
they're really
smart.

 Let them continue to think that way and just enjoy
the show

 PS: If you are a woman and are still reading this, it
only goes to show that you women never listen! ;-)

CONFIDENTIALITY : This  e-mail  and  any attachments are confidential
and may be privileged. If  you are not a named recipient, please
notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to
another person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the
information in any medium.