[MacLoggerContest] Contest Logger for Macs

James R. Duffey JamesDuffey at comcast.net
Mon Feb 7 20:38:46 EST 2005

I agree, a simple no bells and whistles interface would be most useful. Such
an interface is great in introducing beginners to computer contesting. And
with a simplified interface, the program will get more use.

I would also like the software to allow me to  configure the logging for an
arbitrary specific contest. I operate a lot of QRP contests and they are not
always supported by big name software. There are some wierd exchanges as
well, this weekend we had FYBO where one of the exchanges is temperature at
the operating position.

Many of us use hand me down Macs that are two or three generations old in
the shack. It would be nice to have the software support the older machines
as well. For example, I use a G3 400 MHz AIO running OSX 10.2.8 in the
shack.  Can you at least support the serial ports in legacy machines? When
the kids get out of college I can afford a new computer for the shack. :^)=

I use cocoaModem for RTTY/PSK31 and it is a stellar performer. I would like
a contest program to link to it or use it as a plug in.

And could it have a painless way to link to Logbook of the World? - Duffey
--
James R. Duffey KK6MC/5
Cedar Crest NM 87008 DM65