[MacLoggerContest] Contest Logger for Macs

Ted Brattstrom ted at hawaii.edu
Mon Feb 7 15:30:59 EST 2005

Aloha -

I checked in here a little late, so I didn't get the "list" of items :-)

However, most of what I've seen is good-

though I'd like to make 2 pleas :-)

1- in addition to the full on - does everything - contest logging
system... have a nice, simple, contesting option :-) :-) no bells, no
whistles :-)

2- as one of the "Contests" - please have a "DXpedition mode" - no dupe
checking - all band - all mode... the style is similar - all you need to
do is get the Call... and maybe write a signal report... :-)

ease of entry, minimal key strokes, minimal mouse moovements!!!

73 and aloha - ted - nh6yk