[MacLoggerContest] Any other topics?

Jonathan G0DVJ g0dvj at amsat.org
Sat Feb 26 17:22:13 EST 2005

So have we exhausted the debate on this list now ?   Covered everything?

I propose that next I repost the original list of features, re-ordered
and modified based on the ideas people have put forward in the various
threads so far.
This was what Don originally suggested - it would be good if we could
try and agree some sort of consensus on the top five priorities.

The main point of debate so far that I have detected is whether MLC
should be aimed at single station, SO2R, or Multi-multi.
I would hope that we could at least aim for the first with bells and
whistles following, and SO2R as a longer term goal ?
I think as someone observed, big multi-multi groups are relatively
small in number and have existing systems that they employ already -
hence the market there is probably too small to warrant consideration.

I will re-post the original list and and canvass your support soon.

Thanks,
Jonathan G0DVJ