[MacLoggerContest] Any other topics?

K1GQ K1GQ at kc1xx.com
Sat Feb 26 17:36:58 EST 2005

On 2005 Feb 26, at 17:22, Jonathan G0DVJ wrote:

> I think as someone observed, big multi-multi groups are relatively
> small in number and have existing systems that they employ already -
> hence the market there is probably too small to warrant consideration.

I must have missed that observation.  It's wrong in that the "market"
is no smaller than in any other category -- with one caveat:  it can't
be an all-or-nothing choice.  I want to be able to take my Powerbook
loaded with MLC to KC1XX, plug in an ethernet cable, and have it Just
Work with the CT messaging protocol.  I wouldn't be interested in an
MLC design that fails to consider networks of computers running MLC
and/or other contest logging programs.

   Bill, K1GQ