[MacLoggerContest] Any other topics?

Walter O'Brien, W2WJO w2wjo at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 26 17:50:33 EST 2005

wouldn't having import/export of .adif and/or cabrillo solve that
problem for the most part? Not everybody uses CT...

I think an MLC for every possible network PC contest is raising the bar
pretty high. Of course, if that's your requirement, then that's what
you need. But just a great contesting package with flexibility for the
various major contests is sure a great start. It can always be tweaked
and added on as it goes.. start with single user, work your way up to
multi and SO2R, etc.

IMHO 73 Walter W2WJO