[MacLoggerContest] Any other topics?

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Mon Feb 28 09:47:31 EST 2005

Hi John,

On 28-Feb-05, at 9:29 AM, John Bastin wrote:

> I'll put in a second to that request. For maximum usefulness, we need
> to be compatible in data formats and transfer protocols with what's
> already out there.

If compatibility with multiple existing undocumented data transfer
protocols is a show stopper - well then consider the show stopped - at
this end anyway.

This is just so far from reasonable that I am (almost) speechless.

Cabrillo, ADIF fine - but interoperability with PC network loggers when
THEY don't even interoperate ?

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark at mac.com