[MacLoggerContest] OSX and microHam USB interface

Richard Cincotta ki4fw at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 2 09:20:28 EST 2005

Sri if this is an old topic -- I'm new to the list.

I've just bought a microHam USB interface, unpacked the OSX software (I run
OSX 10.3.4) from the CD, and installed -- but my logger (MacLoggerDX) does
not seem to communicating with my IC703.  I checked the USB port -- OSX
acknowledges the device is present.

And, the instructions that microHam provides for MacOSX are hopeless.  Any
suggestions from successful users of this interface with OSX?

Rich, ki4fw