[MacLoggerContest] fast keyboard logging

David Ferrington 2E0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Sun Jul 31 19:17:27 EDT 2005

According to the manual, in MLDX:

Fast Keyboard Logging for Contesters:
    1     Enter call.
    2     Hit return (this does a lookup).
    3     Hit <command> G this logs the call and highlights call text.
    4     Ready for 1 again.

    €     <command> K clears all the fields and repositions the cursor to
the Call Sign field.
    €     Power, RST Sent, and RST Received fields are remembered across
sessions and not cleared since they are hand entered and not found in a look
up.

As far as I can see, Cmd-G does not log the QSO or highlight the call ready
for next entry? Cmd-Shift-L does do that.
Using Cmd-return would be even better for step 3 (imho)

--
An old miser kept a tame jackdaw, that used to steal pieces of money, and
hide them in a hole, which a cat observing, asked, "Why he would hoard up